Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Reveal Party

We had a party to reveal the sex to our friends and family.  A huge thank you to my mom and Debbie for all their help.  They are super stars.


Since JP and I already knew, I wanted someone else to be the one to actually reveal the sex.  We decided to go with cake balls.  All of them had white centers except one had a pink center.  I knew that "the one" had sprinkles, but I made JP mix them up so I didn't know which one it was.  I wanted to be surprised too.


I should preface this story by explaining how bad Diaz wanted "the one."  She has been talking about it for weeks.  Not to mention, she is the most competitive person I know.  I told her it was a long shot and she had less than a 3% chance.  Basically not happening.  When she left work on Friday, she called and said she was coming straight over to help finish setting up.  I knew her true motive was hoping I would tell her which cake ball it was.  Once again, not happening.

Well, it did happen.  Diaz somehow got "the one."  She went nuts.  You would have thought she won a million dollar jack pot.  It totally looked rigged, but it wasn't!  See Whit's blog for her take on the story and some more pics.  KahntGetEnough



The party was so much fun.  JP and I loved sharing the good news!  Thanks to everyone who came.  God is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS