Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I have a green thumb

A couple weeks ago, (yes, I'm behind on the blog) I decided I wanted to get all domesticated and add some flowers in our front yard.

I know NOTHING about plants, flowers, or yard work.  You could say I have a brown thumb.  Lucky for me, my MIL, Debbie is a BA when it comes to these things.  Debbie came out a couple days and helped me.  I learned a lot and experienced many firsts.  Lets see, I bought a plant and I planted.  I also helped JP mulch.  Shout out to Debbie for her help!

Before pic...


After pics.... my marigolds and vinca


Zinnias...


And Moss Rose, or Ross Mose as I always call them.


I forgot that flowers need love and water after you plant them.  Gosh, they are a lot of work.  But I like them!  And my thumb officially changed from brown to green.  For now anyway.  We will see how long I can keep these alive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS