Tuesday, May 14, 2013

First Lake Weekend

Lake season is hands down my favorite time of year.  JP's parents have a house on LBJ and we go as much as we can.  I'm slightly bummed that my lake activities will be greatly limited this summer.  No jet skis, tubing, wakeboarding, or sipping Santa Margarita by the lita.  It even crossed my mind to plan the pregnancy around lake season.  However, I wanted Baby Mack to have a summer or fall bday so I really didn't have a choice.

Anyway, we planned a lake trip with JP's parents and mine.  It was so nice and relaxing.




Saturday night we had dinner at the Marriot on our own private balcony.  Heaven.  We also crashed a wedding.  Not really, but practically.  There was a wedding going on that we could see from the one of the patios.  They had a phenomenal  band so we sat there watching everyone dance and enjoying the music.  Creepy?  Probably.

We also got a few rounds of golf in.  It was gorgeous, but extremely hard.  I lost count of how many balls I lost.  I'm used to playing in P town where it's flat, there are no sand traps, and where there should be water, there isn't.

Yes, the green is across the lake and I somehow made it over...



I also think I felt the baby move for the first time while we were there.  I was laying out on my stomach (maybe I shouldn't do that at this point?) and I felt three little moves.  Still not sure if it was the baby or not.  

I can't wait until our next lake trip.  I'm still trying to convince JP that we should just move down there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS