Wednesday, June 5, 2013

my first piece of advice...

Register with a friend.

First of all, I can't thank Sara and Ashley enough for going to register with me.  I cannot imaging doing that without Sara's expertise.  Plus, it made for lots of laughs.

I picked Ashley up and we met Sara at Buy Buy Baby.  Even though Ashley and I left before Sara, she still beat us there.  Somehow, whenever Ash and I go somewhere we always get lost.  Even though we know where we are going.  It never fails.  Anyway, for the first time, I took advantage of "Expectant Mothers" parking (mainly because Ash made me)


When we walked in, Sara was on her crutches.  We quickly convinced her she needed a wheel chair and the sales lady grabbed her one.  Props to Ash for being our pusher.  (minus the multiple run ins with random items/isles/people/carts)



I, of course, was completely overwhelmed.  Like, this baby thing is really happening and I have to pick out all this stuff and I have no idea what it is even for!  Once we got started, we actually (well maybe just me) had fun.  The sales lady kept coming back to check on us.  I'm pretty sure she thought we were crazy.  We were laughing every time she walked up.  

Seriously though, some of these baby products are comical.  I mean, the name alone...


And then there's The Windi.



Let me just explain this product.  It's a catheter that you stick in your baby's butt that instantly releases excess gas.  Do people really use this???  I was curious so I looked it up on Amazon.  And YES!  People LOVE The Windi.  90 reviews and 4 stars.  I giggled at every review I read. (so mature)  I think I'm sold on it though.  If JP Parker ever needs gas relief, I will give Windi a try.  I'm sure I would laugh the whole time too.

Ashley decided to try out some of the products too.



Overall, I would say we were very successful.  I've also been adding/deleting products on my registry all week.  Lots of reading reviews on Amazon. There is so much to learn!  Thanks again to Ashley and Sara!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS