Tuesday, June 18, 2013

24 weeks...

This weekend we went to the lake with JP's college friends. It was a good time but let's just say things got a little crazy. I am trying to be a trooper, but 4:30 am bedtimes are wearing on me.  I was literally a zombie on Sunday. We make a quick trip to Whole Foods for some necessities when we got back. I had to hold onto the cart for dear life. I felt so weak and delirious. I then proceeded to leave the groceries in the hot car. JP remembered them at 10:30 pm. Oops.  I seriously couldn't function though. 

I don't know how many more lake trips this preggo can handle. Plus, sitting out on the lake festivities is making me jealous. I just want to wakeboard and enjoy a glass (or bottle) of Santa Margherita.

My parents are coming in this weekend to help with stuff around the house and the nursery. Yay!  It was originally just going to be my mom but dad won an AR 15 last weekend and he is dying to go try it out. Side note, my dad is seriously the luckiest person. He has won two trips, $1,000 to a jewelry store in Plainview, a mountain bike, and now an AR. I told him not to be surprised if someone called and told him he's won a spa package or shopping spree to North Park. Going forward, I am putting his name on all raffles/contests.

Anyway, I hope dad realizes what he is actually getting himself into.  I, of course, have a to do list for him and JP. (hang fan, assemble crib, build extra shelves in nursery closet, up lights in front, and clean the carpets -if I'm lucky). I'm totally ignoring the fact that JP called me a slave driver the other day. Mom and I also have a lot to get done for the nursery. Let another marathon weekend begin.

Pregnancy updates

Parker is moving like crazy...all the time. We can even see her moving now. I'm also trying to gain a few lbs.   At our last doctor's appointment (22 weeks) I had gained 6 pounds. The doc isn't concerned yet but she said a few more snacks wouldn't hurt. Twist my arm and add a cookies and cream shake to that order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS