Wednesday, July 24, 2013

last vacay before babay

JP and I got to spend a full week at the lake for our last hoorah before Parker makes her arrival.  It was so perfect and relaxing.  I literally thought I was going to cry on Thursday when I knew it was coming to an end.  Even though it rained a lot while we were there, we were still able to do a lot.  We slept in everyday, made breakfast, worked out, watched movies, fished, baked...heaven.





We have the cutest dog in the world.  (I really think that)

We picked out a dessert from one of my many pinterest recipes that I've been wanting to try.  Strawberry cream cheese cobbler it was.  JP loves strawberrys and I had very high hopes for this dessert.  Especially since I don't bake.




Even though it looks delish, I probably wouldn't make it again.  There was just something a little off with hot strawberries.  (we still ate it all)

We also went shopping over at the outlets in San Marcos and had lunch with JP's brother, Kevin.  Here are a few things I picked up for P.  I was highly disappointed that the Janie and Jack outlet didn't have their fall and winter out yet.  Maybe I will make another trip down before she comes.  Who wants to drive me?




We also drove to a town close to Austin one day to pick up our new "adult" camera.  (Long story)  But it was totally worth it because we found a P. Terry's on our way back.  JP's brother loves P. Terry's so we wanted to see what the hype was about.  Probably the best burger ever.  Thin patty and so fresh!  I'm almost sad that we tried it because now I will crave it.


Overall it was such a great vacation for me, JP and Max.  I wish we had one more week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS