Wednesday, September 25, 2013

It's Official...I'm a bitchy pregnant woman

I'm over it.  I don't want to be pregnant anymore.  I know I have so much to be grateful for, but I'm sick of it.

I'm sick of...
  • living in the bathroom
  • my aching back
  • these crazy intense groin pains that I've recently started getting (apparently from my ligaments stretching and her head dropping)
  • 2.5 hour weekly doctor appointments
  • not being able to work out
  • no raw sushi, lunch meat, wine, wine, or wine
  • and most of all...maternity clothes
Hopefully I am just having a moment of weakness today and this mood won't last until she's here.  12 more days!

On a happier note, I had a doctor's appointment yesterday.  Parkers weight hasn't changed and she still looks great.  It looks like she has really long skinny feet and no hair.  ha!  She was also sporting a guns up with her hand. I screamed I was so giddy.  Pretty sure the sonographer thought I was nuts.  Not gonna lie, I was thinking, I can't wait to brag to JP about this.  And then her little index finger went down and her hand went from a gun to a gig em.  Like she was telling me, I got
daddy's back too.  Of course the sonographer only got a pic of the gig em.


Her thumb is on the right
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS